Do You Need Financing to Make Energy Upgrades?
We Offer Affordable Energy Loans
With loan approval in as little as three to five business days, your home will be ready for the next season in no time!
Energy Loan Application:
Sure you want to move forward? Skip the pre-qualification and complete the application today!
Our Energy Loan is simple and affordable with interest rates of 5.70%. General repayment terms are ten years, and you can repay your loan in-full at any time without penalty.
Home Energy Loan
NeighborWorks of Western Vermont is proud to be a participating lender in Efficiency Vermont’s Home Energy Loan program. This program features discounted interest rates on energy efficiency projects and purchases, based on household income. Upgrades covered by this program include weatherization, cold climate heat pumps, wood and pellet stoves, solar hot water installations, and advanced modern wood heating systems. Do-It-Yourself (DIY) projects are not eligible for the Home Energy Loan.
For your project to be eligible, the building must be:
- a residential owner-occupied 1-4 family unit, and
- physically located in Vermont.
How To Apply:
- To start, work with an eligible contractor (can be HEAT Squad/NeighborWorks of Western Vermont) to specify the qualifying products or services for your project (detailed quote of project costs required).
- Complete the Heat Saver Loan project verification form with the contractor.
- Fill out our Energy Loan application and submit the application.
- Our NeighborWorks of Western Vermont representative will contact you to discuss your loan application.
For questions about your project or contractor eligibility, contact NeighborWorks of Western Vermont at 802-797-8612.
You can use our Energy Loans to pay for:
- air sealing
- heat pumps
- efficient heating systems
- exterior doors
- health and safety measures
- other items that improve energy efficiency
Fill out our application today and hear back from us within three to five business days.
Curious about our Energy Loan process?
Have questions about the process? Check out our step-by-step walk through!
Complete applications can be processed and approved in as little as three to five business days! Please feel free to contact us if you would like assistance with, or have questions about the application or call our lending department at 802-797-8106.
Your loan amount is based on your project estimates. Your ability to repay a loan is based on income, debt, and credit, and will determine your eligibility for our loan programs.
Call or Email Today!
Tania Ezzo, Director of Lending | 802-797-8612 |[email protected]
NeighborWorks® of Western Vermont VT Licensed Lender #6200, NMLS #194008.
Are you interested in talking with a NeighborWorks of Western Vermont representative about homeownership, education, lending, home repair, or home energy efficiency? Contact us!