Efficient. Healthy. Safe. Affordable.
We are committed to helping Vermonters identify energy improvements
that will save the maximum amount on their energy costs.
HEAT Squad offers comprehensive low-cost energy audits and energy audit reports within 24 hours, as well as objective advice, referrals to trusted contractors, financing options, and access to rebates from Efficiency Vermont. Available in Addison, Rutland, Bennington, Windham, Windsor, Orleans, Essex, and Caledonia counties for all incomes.
HEAT Squad Offers
$150 Comprehensive Energy Audits – additional fee over 2,500 square feet.
Affordable – unsecured Energy Loans.
Access to – reliable, local contractors.
Weatherization – do you have drafty, cold rooms, or high fuel bills?
Efficiency Vermont – rebates to cover 50% of weatherization costs up to $1,000 or $3,000.
Project coordination – from beginning to end.
Save hundreds each year
on energy costs.
Make your space
We are committed to helping Vermonters
We are committed to helping Vermonters identify energy improvements that will save the maximum amount on their energy costs and map out an affordable financing plan that will immediately enable them to pay less on their energy bills each month.
Our clients save an average 32% on their energy usage (and hundreds of gallons of fuel) – over $900 dollars – each year!
In addition, improvements made through our program improve air quality, discourage pest infestations, reduce outside noise, and allow customers to live more comfortably without drafts, providing consistent temperature throughout the home or business.
We serve Rutland, Addison, Bennington, Windham, Windsor, Essex, Orleans, and Caledonia counties, single family, small businesses, up to 4-units, condos, townhouses, second homes, open to all incomes.
What are the Benefits of Energy Improvements?
• Save you hundreds each year on energy costs
• Make your space more comfortable
• Eliminate drafts, making cold rooms livable without an extra sweater
• Improve indoor air quality by reducing indoor allergens
• Reduce the presence of mice, cluster flies, and other bothersome pests
• Screen your home for existing conditions that might have serious consequences for your health and safety, such as carbon monoxide, mold, asbestos/vermiculite, knob-n-tube wiring, etc.